Monday, January 28, 2008

Pray Mo' Often

Tonight at Bible Study we we challenged to pray more often. Many of us pray at bedtime, mealtime, and certainly in times of distress. It is common for us to pray when we are faced with a crises and when a friend or loved one dies. In the Life More Better Journal, this week's dare says to make our petition to God and to ask God what He wants so our will will be in line with God's Will. Lastly, we learned that we must be prepared to accept God's plan for our lives. Tonight we found that many are still having a diffcult time keeping up in the journal. We have several who have learned the memory verse and still others who are close to knowing the verse. This week we get to the half way mark of our 50 day Journey. How are you doing? Are you listing your God Hunt Sightings? Remember to pray the Life More Better Prayer each day this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shout out to the Youth!
Don't be afraid to pray out loud in a group or even when called upon to pray.

Ephesians 6:19-20 says:

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth,words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Good meeting last night! Have a blessed week...

MONTEL said...

I will make a promise to pray mo often so that I will be mo intouched with God. Lrd I want to live the kind of overflowing, abundantlife you promised. Here is what I sense you're telling me today about how you want me today about how you want me to live, act like I am in the Lord's house always.

Anonymous said...

hey youth group htis is jesusgirl yea yall no be ii love the movies it makes me want to change who i am more well just giving some propse out to my fummy peeps iihgt pace